BKP Technologies, Inc. is committed to developing innovative and cost effective technology solutions that improve the operating performance of our customers. Our staff of highly skilled and experienced consultants utilizes cutting-edge technology to deliver quality services and products.
- BKP Technologies was founded in July 1999 by Brian K. Perry as a sole proprietorship.
- BKP Technologies, Inc. was incorporated in May 2001.
- In June, 2001 BKP Technologies, Inc. signed an agreement with Sentrx (formerly Global Safety Surveillance, Inc.) of Little Falls, NJ. This agreement enables BKP Tech to team with Sentrx’s strong Pharmacovigilance team to provide integrated solutions and services to customers who wish to outsource their drug safety and regulatory requirements. Under this agreement BKP Technologies has developed several web and database tools that are currently used in a production environment by Sentrx and its clients.
- In July 2001, BKP signed a web hosting and services agreement with Versal Technologies, Inc. of Boston, MA. This agreement allows BKP to use the hosting facilities and operational expertise of the Versal staff in delivering web based services and technologies to clients.
- In September 2001, BKP Technologies released BKP Technologies Coding Tools version 1.0 which is a web service application that provides pharmaceutical and medical companies with the ability to code adverse events or drug data using standard industry coding dictionaries. As of January 1, 2002 this service had been selected by two major pharmaceutical firms for use in centralized coding applications.
- In January 2002, BKP Technologies, Inc. formed a partnership with Aviation & IT Services, LLC of Los Angeles, CA to develop a suite of web based products to assist corporate and charter aviation companies with collecting and reporting on FAA required regulatory information.
- In February 2002, BKP Technologies, Inc. formed a relationship with the Long Valley Group of Long Valley, NJ. This relationship enables the two organizations to leverage complimentary skills sets to provide a diverse set of Information Technology offerings to clients. The relationship couples LVG’s expertise in IT optimization, Information Security, Technology Deployment and Project Management with BKP’s skills in software engineering and development.
- In February 2003, BKP Technologies, Inc. released BKP Coding Tools version 2.0. This version includes support for the COSTART Adverse Terminology Dictionary and support for client defined custom dictionaries that standardize coding and improve the “hit rate” of batch autoencoding.
- In Jaunary 2004, BKP Technologies, Inc. released BKP Coding Tools version 2.1. This version includes support for flexible access control of users and custom dictionaries and a simplified user interface.
- In Jaunary 2005, BKP Technologies, Inc. formed a partnership with Clinical Technology Advisors, Inc. of Acton, MA. This partnership leverages the synergies between the expertise at Clinical Technology Advisors and BKP Technologies to assist life sciences companies in the implementation of technology solutions for clinical trials. The partnership will leverage BKP Technoloogies, Inc. expertise in building clinical web applications and patient diaries as well as our expertise in systems validaton.
- In April 2007, BKP Technologies, Inc. created a presence in the virtual world of Second Life, using the Second Life virtual world grid technology. The company is using this presence to develop technologies and solutions for the life sciences and healthcare industries.
- In September 2009, the company began its efforts in the mobile development space with plans to focus on the Apple iPhone and Google Android operating system platforms.
- In March 2010, BKP Technologies, Inc. introduced it’s first publicly available iPhone application, a 21 CFR 11 Pocket reference guide.
- In September 2010, the company expanded its publicly available iOS applications with the launch of FAR 91 and AIM2010 for the iPad.
- In April 2011, BKP Technologies has partnered with SJ Pharma Consulting to offer a comprehensive Pharmacovigilance Signaling and Data Mining/Visualization solution. By coupling the PV expertise of SJ Pharma with the validation and systems implementation expertise of BKP Tech the two companies offer a compelling solution to life sciences firms of all sizes.
- In September 2011, BKP Technologies became an Oracle Gold Partner, focused on the life sciences industry and pharmacogivilance software solutions.
- In April 2012, the company launched BKP Codex version 3.0, a robust solution for life sciences companies that need to code adverse event and drug terms to industry standard coding dictionaries.
- In April 2013, BKP Technologies debuted BKP Codex: Up-Version version 5.0, a web-based software solution that up-versions MedDRA coded terms in Oracle Argus Safety™ utilizing a workflow of industry best practices.